Wednesday, February 4, 2015

To Puerto Escondido!  Up at 5 AM to get to the airport by 6:00.  Plane was supposed to leave at 7:00 but we actually left earlier.  We just got in, put on our seatbelts and off we went.  The picture I have is blurry but it'll give you an idea of how small the plane was.  Sunrise over the sierra.  Really gorgeous.

Luis, who owns the place where I'm staying, picked me up at the airport and took me on a little tour of the area.  After he showed me my room his wife and he made me an amazing breakfast of papaya with yogurt, fresh OJ, eggs with tortillas and red sauce, and coffee.


 Leaving Oaxaca


 Puerto Escondido
 To the left of Puerto Escondido

There was one row behind me.  A guy was sitting back there who was coming to a yoga retreat from Pittsburg.  He looked terrified. 

No comments:

Post a Comment